Potato wedges are probably the simplest snack or side dish one can make! Starchy? Yes, but it’s such a treat. This and french fries, of course.
- 2-3 Idaho Potatoes
- Lemon Pepper Seasoning
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Sea Salt
- Cut potatoes into wedges
- Preheat oven on broil or 415 degrees
- Boil potato wedges in water until slightly soft with Adobo or seasoning of choice
- Drain water
- Add potatoes to baking pan
- Season with Lemon Pepper and Sea Salt
- Drizzle with Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Pop into oven for 15-20 minutes or until crispy
- Serve & enjoy!